3 Nights Kathmandu, 2 Night Pokhara& 1 Night Jomsom
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Welcome to Kathmandu – Kathmandu is the capital and largest urban agglomerate of Nepal. Guest will be welcomed by our representative. Check into Hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities and shopping. Depend as per the arrival schedule. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Kathmandu
After Breakfast, then we proceed for sightseeing
(Pashupatinath Temple, Budhanilkantha, Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath&Bouddhanath Stupa)
Day 03 - Kathmandu/Pokhara
Drive/ Fly to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 kms from Kathmandu and is a 7 hours drive approx. On the way, you have a visit the Manakamana Temple “Goddess of Fulfilling Wishes" where you are taken by a cable ride of 10 mins. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Pokhara/ Jomsom
After Breakfast, early morning fly to Jomsom and transfer to the hotel on arrival in Jomsom. Jomsom is the famous for its unique mountain , climate, and nature beauty. Same day you will be taken to the Muktinath Temple by Jeep and later in the afternoon, you will drive back to Jomsom.
Day 05 – Jomsom/ Pokhara
After Breakfast Early Morning fly back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. you will taken for Sightseeing toBindabasini Temple, Devi's Fall, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Cave, Seti River etc. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06 - Pokhara / Kathmandu
Drive /Fly back to Kathmandu retracing the same path & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07 - Kathmandu / Airport
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight; you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Pokhara.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Jomsom.
- Daily Breakfast in Hotel [Above 3 star].
- Hyatt only (2 half day sightseeing) at Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Entrance fee during Sightseeing & guide charges.
- Expenses incurred due to change in fuel charge, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra activities will be charged as per actual which will be collected from the guest directly.
- Any rides, safaris, additional sightseeing / shopping tours other than those mentioned in the Inclusions / itinerary. Permits, Camera fees, unless specified in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, room heater charges, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water, room service, tea/ coffee etc unless specified.
- If an upgrade is required to confirm any particular hotel, the supplement will be given.
- Any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.